Toshiba America Business Solutions’ acclaimed e-STUDIO™330AC and e-STUDIO400AC multifunction printers (MFPs) earn yet another prestigious honor, the 2021 Bronze Stevie® Award for Best Hardware Peripheral.
The Toshiba color, letter-size (A4) systems’ exceptional ease-of-use, elite security, energy savings, cloud features and premium value were all vital elements in convincing the more than 250 worldwide judges selecting this year’s Stevie winners. The Stevie Awards have been heralded as the world’s premier business awards.
Toshiba Wins Amid Record Competition
Greater than 3,800 nominations – a record number – from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in wide-ranging categories. 2021 Stevie Awards were presented to the Startup of the Year, Executive of the Year, Best New Product and Service of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Virtual Event of the Year, and the App of the Year among other categories.
“The American economy continues to show its resilience, and as we’re poised on the beginning of what should be a phenomenal period of growth, we celebrate the remarkable achievements of a wide range of organizations and people over the past 18 months,” said Stevie Awards president Maggie Gallagher. “Toshiba’s Stevie-winning e-STUDIO product nomination is a testament to the ingenuity, the commitment, the passion, the adaptability, and the creativity of its entire workforce.”
Toshiba’s newest color e-STUDIO MFPs have also been very well-received by industry influencers while winning two of the most illustrious honors in the space, Better Buys’ Q4 2020 Editor’s Choice Award and Keypoint Intelligence’s Buyers Lab 2021 Winter Pick Awards.
Toshiba’s Stevie-Winning Features & Benefits
- Impressive ease-of-use:
- Toshiba’s latest color A4 MFPs, like the company’s ledger-size (A3) models, include large (10.1-inch) and intuitive touchscreens. The company’s Elevate™ user interface saves time while increasing efficiencies by automating routine workflows for individual employees as well as entire departments.
- Elite security:
- Toshiba MFPs safeguards valuable company information with self-encrypting hard drives featuring the company’s proprietary wipe technology. The systems further shield the confidentiality of personally identifiable information (PII) and protected healthcare information (PHI).
- Eco elements:
- Toshiba’s systems adhere to the company’s ecological commitment by meeting stringent criteria of major environmental standards and certifications including EPEAT® Gold, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (or RoHS) and ENERGY STAR®.
- Cloud functionality:
- The products are compatible with Toshiba’s e-BRIDGE™ CloudConnect cloud platform enabling remote monitoring, diagnostics and firmware updates to e-STUDIO devices as well as the ability to print and scan to and from a wide variety of cloud-based platforms such as Box and Dropbox.
- Premium value:
- Toshiba’s e-STUDIO330AC and e-STUDIO400AC deliver a significantly lower-than-average cost per page and a less expensive total cost of ownership compared to other in-class systems.
“Team Toshiba is honored to win the 2021 Stevie Award for our latest color e-STUDIO systems,” said Toshiba America Business Solutions Vice President of Marketing Bill Melo. “Blending the leading ease-of-use, security and cloud elements of a fully-equipped A3 MFP within an A4 design present an ideal document management solution for employees working from the home or corporate office.”
Click-to-Tweet: Next-Gen Toshiba Systems Secure Stevie Award
About the Stevie Awards
Stevie Awards are conferred in eight programs: the Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards, the German Stevie Awards, the Middle East & North Africa Stevie Awards, The American Business Awards®, The International Business Awards®, the Stevie Awards for Women in Business, the Stevie Awards for Great Employers, and the Stevie Awards for Sales & Customer Service. The Stevies also produce the annual Women|Future Conference. Stevie Awards competitions receive more than 12,000 entries each year from organizations in more than 70 nations. Honoring organizations of all types and sizes and the people behind them, the Stevies recognize outstanding performances in the workplace worldwide. Learn more about the Stevie Awards at http://www.StevieAwards.com.